ME AND MY ROUTINE
Myself
Hello guys, Firstly, I am really sorry because this blog should have been my very first, but for various reasons, it wasn’t. Let’s just say I didn’t know at the time, but better late than never.
I’m Kapil Bhandari. I’m originally from Almora district, Uttarakhand, but currently I live in Delhi with my family. I completed my schooling at Angels Public School in Vasundhara Enclave, and right now, I’m completing my graduation from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). I’ve also taken a few additional courses; I completed Digital Marketing from Syntax World IT Training Institute and Tally Prime from SIMT Institute.
As for my hobbies, I really enjoy going out with friends, spending quality time with them, watching movies and web series, and playing outdoor games with friends. Here’s a little secret I’ve watched hundreds of movies and series, and I remember all their stories, but not the names.
About my friend circle it may be small, but it’s enough because they’ve never let me feel lonely or feel like I’m missing out on having more friends.
Routine
My routine starts around 4:50 - 4:55 am. As soon as I wake up, sometimes I call my friends, and sometimes they call me to wake me up. Then, after freshening up, we all meet at our running spot at 5:30 am. We do some stretching and then start running. Most of the time, we run for about 3-4 km, but once or twice in a week, we race for 1.6 km. After finishing our run, we do some stretching and exercises like push-ups, squats, and pull-ups, and then we all head back home.
Then, after coming home, I take a shower, have breakfast, and sit down to study. Sometimes I study for my graduation exam and sometimes I study about digital marketing, as it’s been a year since I completed the course. To keep myself updated and regular revision, I have to study it as well. By the time I finish all this, it's around 12-1 pm. Then, I spend some time on my phone until it’s time to pick up my younger sister from school. After bringing her home, we have lunch together, and then we take an afternoon nap.
After all this, I wake up in the evening and go out to spend some time with my friends, either playing or just hanging out. I come home by 8, and then we all sit together as a family for dinner. After that, I complete my blog, spend some time on my phone, or watch a movie, and then go to sleep by 10.
This is my daily routine except for Friday and Sunday. As you all know, I’m an NCC cadet, so on Friday, I have to attend class there, making that day’s routine a bit different. And on Sundays, everything is off—there’s no set routine, and I’m guessing you all probably don’t have one either.
Comments
Post a Comment